[Wine] Re: WineVDM crash on CDROM speed test...

Sephiroth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 5 20:04:06 CDT 2009

After rebooting it now sees the CDROM and attempts to load the intro movie but instantly crashes with the following information.  Apparently this is a video issue.

Code:

~$ wine "C:\Games\Sierra\Lords2\LORDS2.EXE"
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f538,0x00000000)
fixme:d3d:test_pbo_functionality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALI
 @ directx.c / 3882
fixme:xrandr:X11DRV_XRandR_SetCurrentMode Cannot change scre
fixme:dsalsa:IDsDriverBufferImpl_SetVolumePan (0x136d60,0x13                                                                8620): stub

Should this be reported as a bug?  Remember, this game uses DX3, so I am assuming that older DX support may be my problem.  If I eject the CDROM I can get to the main menu, but I cannot play due to not having the CDROM.