[Wine] Re: Wine apps in realtime,possible?

Sephiroth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 6 20:45:37 CDT 2009

Have you tried Audacious for Linux?  I know it can use Winamp skins and all, and it may work with the plugins, although I honestly don't know.  What exactly are you trying to do here, because Linux has a load of multimedia apps that stomp Winamp.  I use VLC and Audacious myself and have yet to find a format that I am unable to play.  It seems to me as though you're taking an unnecessary road to simply listen to Internet radio or record audio.