[Wine] Re: Warcraft III not recognizing

harujai wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 7 00:24:34 CDT 2009

Mission accomplished. In addition to the other things, i found a new thread suggesting removing the Movies folder, which finally put the nail in. Now though, the graphics are really chuggy and slow. So i suppose my graphics issues aren't completely fixed.

> harujai at harujai-desktop:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Warcraft III$ wine 'Frozen Throne.exe' -opengl
> fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on AK5370          , disabling mixer
> fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on HDA ATI HDMI, disabling mixer
> err:ole:CoCreateInstance apartment not initialised
> fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
> fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f2e4,0x00000000), stub!
> fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f658,0x00000000), stub!
> fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f690,0x00000000), stub!

using -opengl made them go from white blobs to what they're supposed to be. Just at about 5 FPS. I'm using the opensource ubuntu drivers atm, but am debating trying to get the ati drivers working. Not sure which would be easier to fix.