[Wine] ERROR: Couldnt Load Game.dll

Happydappy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 7 07:43:42 CDT 2009

Hello

Well I turned on my computer one day and then turned on Warcraft III. I went to B.Net and it started uploading a patch automatically. When it finished it said restart Warcraft III. So I got out of Wc3 and got back in, but before I could it came up with :Couldnt Load Game.dll. I then reinstalled Wc3 and still same effect. Then I didnt go in B.Net and found out that if I dont download the update and exit then re-enter it doesn't say ERROR: Couldnt Load Game.dll.

Plz help I wanna play Wc3 again using B.Net.  :(

Thanks in advance.