[Wine] now that i have downloaded

jm jm5379 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:27:25 CDT 2009

you have to either 'cd' into the directory where the program you want
to run is located, or supply the full or relative pathway to that file
as an argument to wine so it knows where to find the program and
execute it.

ie.
cd ~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/<rest of path where program is>
wine <program name>

or
wine ~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/<rest of path where program is>program_name

either of these should allow the program to run if it's going to