[Wine] Re: now that i have downloaded

rhoxie1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 7 15:38:47 CDT 2009

Man I am sorry but when I double click on a the exe file this what i get
[/media/BURN,INC./DVDFab Platinum 3/PcSetup.exe]
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
note:  /media/BURN,INC./DVDFab Platinum 3/PcSetup.exe may be a plain executable, not an archive
zipinfo:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of /media/BURN,INC./DVDFab Platinum 3/PcSetup.exe or
          /media/BURN,INC./DVDFab Platinum 3/PcSetup.exe.zip, and cannot find /media/BURN,INC./DVDFab Platinum 3/PcSetup.exe.ZIP, period.
 again i really appreciate the help and the patient

Rick