[Wine] Trying to Run UnRealWorld through Wine

Olthadir wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 8 15:54:10 CDT 2009

I have heard great things about this game and decided to give it a try. The website says it is playable on a Mac running Wine, and so far it seems to work, but I get this error:

Code:
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_LoadKeyboardLayout L"00000409", 0080: stub!
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_LoadKeyboardLayout L"04090409", 0001: stub!

I've looked around but it seems no one else has had this problem. Can anyone help me get through this?