[Wine] How can we improve WNE?

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:32:45 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:25 PM, man_in_shack <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> James Mckenzie wrote:
>>
>> Right now, people are going through the archives, visiting the Applications Database and breaking Wine and then blaming us, rightfully so.
>>

> You're an AppDB admin, so fix AppDB.

No, he's not, nor did he ever say he was. Get your facts right.

I asked you to provide CONCRETE examples of how changing these
settings is worse. Instead, you've chosen to attack myself, James, and
others who are in favor of this change. Your arguments lack merit,
proper grammar and explanation.

If you're only basing your information off of what you see in #winehq,
you've got a _very_ incomplete picture.

Now please, instead of misquoting and using 'blah blah blah' as a
summary of points, get some _actual evidence_ and show why I'm wrong.
Until then, please quit acting like you're in junior high, take a deep
breath, and go back to helping in #winehq where your attitude may be
appreciated.

--
-Austin