[Wine] Re: How can we improve WNE?

man_in_shack wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 8 22:14:18 CDT 2009

perryh wrote:
> Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There was no reason to misquote me or make me appear
> > ignorant by changing my statements to blah blah blah.
> >

> Actually, there was a reason:  it was his way of admitting
> that he had run out of rational arguments.  Maybe he will
> stay in his shack for a while now.

Sorry, I gave up trying when I realised no one here actually gives a stuff about "improving Wine". Everyone involved in the discussion, myself included, has their own opinion and we're all too charged and polarised to make any progress. At least I can take a step back from the brawl and say we're *all* at fault here, instead of the "I'm right, you're wrong, and there is absolutely no other way about it" attitude Austin and James have.

Let's see Warren's proposed patches go through the proper/official patch review system, and see what comments arise out of that. Until then, I suggest all of us charged, polarised arguers use our energy on something more productive.