[Wine] Weird error.

Justin stealthseeker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 18:29:27 CDT 2009

(Whoops, replied to the wrong place, sorry Austin)

I used OpenSuse a while ago. sax2 is Suse's graphics configuration program.
Often (always?) you need to reconfigure X after you install NVIDIA's
drivers.try tunning sax2 -r -m 0=nvidia in a terminal. I believe it only
works as root. (The -r is important, I'm not so sure about the rest.) The
screen will flash a bit and the display settings should pop up with the name
of your card and the "Enable 3D Acceleration" box already checked.