[Wine] dvd decrypter 'No Devices Detected!' error

graysky wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 10 10:30:46 CDT 2009

I found this wiki page (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=2587) as well as few posts in these forums about this very issue that I am experiencing with DVD Decrypter on Wine 1.0.1 under Ubuntu/Intrepid.

The wiki recommends adding the following to ~/.wine/config (which doesn't exist for me).  I make a file called ~/,wine/config and inserted the below text but it didn't help:

Code:
[AppDefaults\\DVDDecrypter.exe\\Version]
"Windows"="nt40"

Thoughts are welcomed :)