[Wine] Re: Trying to Run UnRealWorld through Wine

Olthadir wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 10 11:42:22 CDT 2009

DaVince wrote:
> Bah, stubs are still spewed out by virtually any program run through Wine. Ignore 'em unless you have problems (and if you do, look for errors before stubs/fixme's). :)

Well, the problem was Wine wasn't letting the program run because of the stubs... Don't ask me why! The only way to get around it was to actually run the program through the terminal instead of the GUI.

But then again, I don't know much about this stuff; however I am glad I know enough to have actually get it working.