[Wine] New game on Steam: Braid

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 11 15:17:11 CDT 2009

mikeyed wrote:
> Just so you guys know, there's a new game available on Steam that I would hope to see some development for Wine, which is this awesome puzzle game called Braid. http://braid-game.com/ It's a 2D side scroller, but it's so much more. I've played the demo on my brother's X-Box 360, but never could convince him that it was worth it to download. SO I was hoping I could stir up some interest here.
>
> Thanks guys and I really appreciate the opportunity to be apart of this amazing project even if I am just a user.

Have you downloaded and attempted to play it?  If it does not work,
please create an Applications Database entry AND an entry in bugzilla
with any errors that you experience.  If it is possible to run from the
terminal, please add any terminal output (if it is very large > 20 lines
zip or bzip2 it) as an attachment to the issue.  Please post back here
in the Wine User's forum the issue number so others can review/add
information and hints/vote on it.

Thank you.

James McKenzie