[Wine] Logitech G5 mouse software install help

jamar_26 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 11 20:52:13 CDT 2009

I am new to Linux and I am trying to install my software for my Logitech G5 mouse. I was able to configure my WINE program to emulate the desk top and it opened the window ans then it closed quickly. It never does allow me to install it. I have also tried using the terminal but that does not work either.

Please can any one help me with this? I can't get all my buttons on my mouse to work with out this software.