[Wine] "Select Script File" window

rautamiekka wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 13 07:58:14 CDT 2009

Suddenly WINE have started to bring a Select Script File window whenever I try to start application with its parameters from a shortcut.

Image:[Image: http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4844/wineselectscript.jpg ]

This is the full copypaste from a terminal when I try to execute the line that the shortcut would too:
Code:
epri at epri-ubu32-desk:~$ wine "/home/epri/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Half-Life/half-life.exe" -- half-life.exe -console -nointro -numericping -game svencoop
epri at epri-ubu32-desk:~$ fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation 0x670000 0 0x33fe24 4
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation 0x110000 0 0x33fe24 4
Process Patcher v4.15.1158; (C)1999-2005 thewd, thewd@

fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x02800000 not yet implemented
Error #01: Unable to open or read the default/specified script file

Press any key to continue...

epri at epri-ubu32-desk:~$

Of course the lines starting/including Error #01 come after closing the window.