[Wine] Re: Diablo II LoD Crushed to go to Act 2!

szilagyic wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 13 10:16:05 CDT 2009

I don't know what video card you have, but you may want to try running Diablo II in Glide mode, using the Glide-to-OpenGL wrapper:

http://www.svenswrapper.de/english/index.html

Place the contents of the wrapper into the Diablo II folder.  With Wine run the "glide-init.exe" and you can try a test of the wrapper there.  If all is well, run the Diablo II Video Test and Glide mode should show up.  Select it and try running it that way.

I use this wrapper with an NVidia GEForce 9400 GT and it's flawless.

Good luck!
--
Chris