[Wine] Win Program loses focus and cannot regain it back.

cazkin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 13 17:46:56 CDT 2009

Application is working on Windows but when I run on RedHat10 under Wine 1.1.15. It looses focus and underlying Linux applications to get the keystrokes from the keyboard.

Clicking on the application we're trying to run or switching with ALT+TAB doesn't not give it the focus back.

The parameters we're running Wine are:

Allow the window manager to decorate the windows : OFF
Allow the window manager to control the windows: OFF
Emulate the Virtual desktop : OFF

If we allow the window manager to control the windows, then we don't have the problem. But, then we're having problems with modal forms used in our application.

I really appreciate if you guys can advise.

Thanks