[Wine] Diablo 2, cant start, (direct draw?)

halp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 15 03:35:54 CDT 2009

Hello.

I have installed Diablo 2 + LOD, no problems there.

Try to start the game I get an error like this:
"Error 22: A critical error has occured while initializing Direct Draw."

When I run the D2vidtst.exe it cant find any working video mode, It could be because of my  graphics card (Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100), but on wintendo it is working fine.

I get this in the terminal:
Lots of these:

Code:
"err:wgl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No libGL on this box - disabling OpenGL support !"

Then:

Code:

err:d3d:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter