[Wine] Ventrilo, either output or input :S

alzorz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 15 08:40:34 CDT 2009

Im having sound problems with Ventrilo. All was working well before when i my headset mic were working because then the mic were plugged into my sound card but now im using an usb mic and now i can't get ventrilo to usb my usb mic with alsa drivers in wine but i have output sound. If i switch to OSS drivers in winecfg my mic starts working but no more sound :S. If i have both enabled i only get mic.

My current sound settings
[Image: http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1548/screenshotsoundpreferen.th.png ] (http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotsoundpreferen.png)

Anyone know how to solve this been searching around for days but haven't found anything =/