[Wine] WineHQ on Mac OS X

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Wed Apr 15 19:07:27 CDT 2009

Lots of little bugs have popped up over the course of the RCs.
Xquartz 2.3.3 rc5 is the latest, and I've had exactly zero trouble
since rc2. The Xquartz team has been looking specifically at Wine in
some of their test cases/bug reports, and most of the kinks there are
ironed out.  It should be "soon," but I can personally attest to no
show-stoppers for awhile now.

   ryan woodsmall
     rwoodsmall at mac.com

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch." - Garrison Keillor