[Wine] No wine-pthread in 1.1.19 ?

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Wed Apr 15 22:06:58 CDT 2009

Every recent *nix-like OS supports POSIX Threads, including Mac OS X/
Darwin.  If pthreads aren't supported, most modern-ish programs won't
even compile, let alone function.  On OS X pthreads are tightly
integrated with the C library (libc & libSystem), similar to NPTL and
glibc on Linux.

   ryan woodsmall
     rwoodsmall at mac.com

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch." - Garrison Keillor