[Wine] Re: Diablo 2, cant start, (direct draw?)

halp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 16 14:42:50 CDT 2009

Ok there is some problem with opengl. Can anyone help me? I cant find any answers on the internet.

If i run "glxgears" its working and from what i understand it means opengl IS working, to some extent. But as i mentioned before "glxinfo" just gives this message:
Code:
name of display: :0.0
Segmentation fault

 and nothing more.

I am quite positive opengl is suported by my graphics card because glxgears is working.

Its not only a problem in wine, so maybe I should post this elsewhere but maybe you can help me, or at least point me in the right direction. Thanks.