[Wine] Re: Program from a network share

map7 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 16 22:29:13 CDT 2009

I've got the same problem.

I'm trying to run handitax (an Accounting program) which is on a samba share on the network.  If I copy that directory to my local machine that works, but if I try and run it off the samba share I get these errors:

err:module:import_dll Library BORLNDMM.DLL (which is needed by L"D:\\hsoft\\Apps\\Ht08.exe") not found
err:module:import_dll Library CC3270MT.DLL (which is needed by L"D:\\hsoft\\Apps\\Ht08.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"D:\\hsoft\\Apps\\Ht08.exe" failed, status c0000135

I've tried running the program with the full path and also using 'wine cmd' still with no luck.

Did you ever find a solution to this problem?