[Wine] OS X programs on Linux

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Fri Apr 17 18:09:11 CDT 2009

You've not been able to find anything because there's nothing to find.

NetBSD has a Darwin/Mach-O binary compatibility layer, but interesting
programs (read: Cocoa, or anything similarly Mac OS X-specific) will
probably not work.  This has nothing to do with Wine; you may ask
about the status of this on a NetBSD mailing list, but I doubt you'll
find anything more than you've already found.

   ryan woodsmall
     rwoodsmall at mac.com

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch." - Garrison Keillor