[Wine] DOS application won't load.

Jason Madden (J.A.M) scroogie at tpg.com.au
Fri Apr 17 06:10:09 CDT 2009

I need some help from the WineHQ members.

I have a DOS application that works under Window XP on a desktop computer and would like the same DOS application to run flawlessly under Wine.

The application loads fine but some buttons and text are missing. So I have to guess where I type the serial number and licence code. It seems to install fine but when you double click on the desktop icon nothing happens.

At the moment this DOS application is all I have until the software creator brings out an update.

Can anyone help me with this problem of my DOS application not running?