[Wine] Re: Diablo 2, cant start, (direct draw?)

Sephiroth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 18 10:55:34 CDT 2009

I have read on this forum and many others including Debian's forum that Intel cards and GL aren't very good under Linux.  I've read that this is due to closed-source drivers from Intel, but either way the Intel built-in cards are not much.  They seem to be fine for basic web browsing and office work in Windows, but that's about it.  I've used a few computers with them and did not like it, but I'm a spoiled nVidia boy.