[Wine] Regression testing - compilation error after second bisect

James Huk huk256 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:43:41 CDT 2009

2009/4/18 vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org>

> James Huk wrote:
> > git bisect start dlls/ddraw
> > git bisect good wine-0.9.15
> > git bisect bad
>
> That won't work. This far back you can't bisect only one dll. You have to
> do the bisect on whole Wine.
>
> DDraw tightly integrated with wined3d. And there were lots of changes in
> both since that version.
>

> I see - I tried that already, and also end up with errors (winex11driver
related if I remember correctly). I will try again later. However I got one
more question - git related:

Can I somehow- using git - fetch all patches from date x, for custom dll? I
mean can I get all patches from wine-0.9.15 onward for dsound.dll? If so,
will I be able to apply them for wine-0.9.15 source?