[Wine] Visual C++ Runtime Error R6034 - Mah Jong Quest 3

vonshtupp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 18 15:16:41 CDT 2009

I have just installed Mah Jong Quest 3 without any problems. When I start the game I get the error

> Runtime Error!
> C:\Pro...
> R6034
> An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.

I did have look in the Wine FAQ, but it wasn't of any help, since I don't have msvcr80.dll in my system32 folder. I do have it iin the game folder, but when I remove it, nothing happens. Not even an error message.
I haven't quite figured out how to run the applications from the console so I can't give you any readouts.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

PS: I'm running Suse 11 and wine 1.1.19. I have the following winetricks packages installed: directx9, msxml3, vcrun2003, dotnet11 and corefonts