[Wine] Re: First time wine-user with some problems!

fadedblue wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 23 01:39:36 CDT 2009

Hmm...I'm not sure how built in SSH works but I figured I need to use this program because the company I'm working with sent me a Tunnelier specific file (.tlp) that had all the info that allows me to access their remote files...I think they probably want to keep this info encrypted, therefore the need for Tunnelier. I installed the app on my husband's PC and it ran perfectly but I haven't been able to open this same file on my Mac with mac-based clients. So I figure trying to install it on Wine is the next best thing.

So I guess I'm back to where I started!