[Wine] Windows 2008 Server Standard Licences

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:30:51 CDT 2009

2009/4/23 eyanson <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:

> Hi. I need know what windows licences I will need to use wine.
> sample: connection licence, terminal server licence

None whatsoever, that's why the project exists :-)

The only license to worry about is the copyright licence, the LGPL, if
you distribute copies of the software. But as a user that's pretty
much no problem to you at all. If you make modified versions of Wine
you're fine if you make your modified version freely available to all,
and that also helps make Wine better.

- d.

More information about the wine-users mailing list