[Wine] Re: Windows 2008 Server Standard Licences

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 23 13:56:43 CDT 2009

If you need to run programs from a windows server then you likely want to use a some rdp client for linux to connect to your windows terminal server. If you want to run some Windows app on Linux (e.g. Office or whatever) then you need to check what license you got for your app. You would install the app on the Linux machine, the windows server wouldn't be used.

More information about the wine-users mailing list