[Wine] Re: First time wine-user with some problems!

fadedblue wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 23 16:19:51 CDT 2009

Okay, so I uninstalled Darwine -- I had v 1.0.1 and installed 1.1.19 in its place. I tried running the installation for Tunnelier again and got a completely different error. Help?

err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
err:module:attach_process_dlls "gdi32.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\Users\\____\\Desktop\\Tunnelier-Inst.exe" failed, status c0000005