[Wine] Word 2007 slow on jaunty

pollanza wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 24 02:26:36 CDT 2009

Hello I've a problem with word 2007 in wine and jaunty. I've been using it in intrepid since 1.1.13 version that makes it work ok! Now It's near to perfection in intrepid with this last version (1.1.19) in my eeepc, but in my desktop (more powerfull than the eee obviously!) with jaunty it is really really slow (unusable) when you edit/write formulas and and insert shapes. Is there something to do to make word 2007 usable in jaunty like it was in intrepid?
Thanks a lot!!