[Wine] Darwine: Running an SDL game

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Fri Apr 24 09:19:23 CDT 2009

Did you just run a "./configure" and then make and install Wine, or
did you specify any options?  Wine is in your path, correct - /usr/
local/bin by default?  If you could, try to start it with:

     export DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/X11/lib"
     cd ~/.wine/drive_c/path/to/game
     wine programname.exe

Does that get you any further?

   ryan woodsmall
     rwoodsmall at mac.com

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch." - Garrison Keillor