[Wine] Darwine: Running an SDL game

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 24 22:38:51 CDT 2009

motorollin wrote:
> @ryan
> Any chance of a quick run-through of how you compiled it? TBH anything beyond './compile', 'make' and 'make install' is beyond me. I'm willing to learn, but there comes a point where I just want it working [Wink]

Motorollin:

As Ryan stated, you have to follow the instructions.  I use Mike
Kronenberg's build environment and will ask him what the .plan is for
XQuartz 2.3.3 and if he plans on using it.  There are several fixes out
for video problems on the Mac with Wine.

One suggestion, can you try using CrossOver Office for Mac with this
game?  I found that dOOm would not runn very well on CrossOver Game for
the Mac 7.1.   I don't know why this is so, but that is what happens here.

James McKenzie