[Wine] Re: Deleting the hidden .wine folder in OSX... Help!

helpplease wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 26 03:17:15 CDT 2009

Sorry for not being clear: .wine is under /Users/username. I cannot delete the folder with sudo rm -rf /Users/username/.wine.

In fact, I can't even navigate to it... Cd indicates the folder does not exist, and Houdini can't see the hidden file. Under /Users/username, ls does not reveal the .wine folder.

However, locate wine does show the path /Users/username/.wine/drive_c/ etc etc.

Thanks for your reply though... any other suggestions?