[Wine] City of Heroes not working anymore

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Sun Apr 26 18:45:05 CDT 2009

wootcat wrote:
> Clicking on NEXT-> works to get me to the License agreement screen. At this point, the area of the screen showing the license is white and clicking on the "I Agree" button does nothing.

You just have to click twice really fast on NEXT so that it also counts
as a click on I AGREE before the eula tries to load. That should skip
you forward to the load/log in.  There is something that makes the game
hang if the eula loads, but if you double click fast enough you can skip
screens and be fine.