[Wine] Re: I'm having trouble compiling wine 1.0.1 on Mac OS 10.4.11

rainbowgoblin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 28 04:39:28 CDT 2009

You no doubt have already found a solution or given up, but in case someone else (like me!) is trying to find a solution to the same problem, here was mine: upgrade your Xcode Tools version. Grab version 2.5, if you're running OS 10.4 (Tiger), and try again. You'll probably need to clean up the build directory... I THINK the command is port clean --all wine, but I did this manually so I'm not sure. Then you should be go to with port install wine again.