[Wine] Running wine within a VM ... Is it possible ?

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Apr 29 08:39:27 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Im in a situation where I need to run windows binaries within a Linux VM on
VMware ESX (in production) I have looked hi and low but cannot find an
answer to this.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible ?

Thanks!

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.