[Wine] Re: Is it possible to install and successfully run httpd-2.2.11?

Shingoshi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 30 01:16:52 CDT 2009

austin987 wrote:
> Like I said, it installed fine for me in git, so you might upgrade
> wine if you're using an old version...
>
> --
> -Austin

Would you please post the link for the git install? What exactly did you do? Does the git install not use a standard installer. Yes, I could and should check all of this myself. So now I'm guilty of not doing the grunt work.  [Laughing]

Well I have checked for the git version. I haven't found it.

Shingoshi