[Wine] Out of Memory problem with an old app

whonea wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 30 13:46:10 CDT 2009

I have an old version of an application I needed to run to recover some data.  First pass gave me this "needs Windows 95 to run" so I set wine up for that.  Now it gives me the old "not enough memory" routine.  This looks pretty much like the really old Win issue with >512mb RAM.  Is here any way to set the reported memory size for a session (short of physically pulling RAM - not an option with 2GB modules <g>)?

BTW, I tried a native XP install with 1GB on another machine and got the same result.