[Wine] Re: Wubi + Wine ??????

3vi1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 1 20:51:56 CDT 2009

I don't think that's what he's asking, DaVince.  I understood his request to be asking the same thing to which vitamin responded.

The short answer is:  You *could* probably make it work for a lot of apps (if you install the app twice to the same path, which should be non-c: in Wine).  But, don't ask for support here when something doesn't work... because it will likely introduce problems.

Also, you could blow your foot clean off.  Just install the apps twice, if you need them in both OS's, until you get to a point where you can ditch Windows completely.