[Wine] Re: Tabbing between programs?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 2 14:59:52 CDT 2009

CheatCat wrote:
> I have wine with virtual desktop emulation. Every program I started appear in same window and I have no idea how to change between them. Please help me.

if your running a virtual desktop, then yes all windows will all be inside that virtual desktop window... turn off virtual desktop if you dont want it that way.

you can click on any window you want to change to.  Keyboard shortcut for inside there on Linux?  no idea... but Alt+tab usually works on a Mac since its not a key combo for anything else.