[Wine] problems with windows-lnk-files

zuhansh at mailpost.at zuhansh at mailpost.at
Sun Aug 2 17:02:37 CDT 2009

hello,

on Windows XP I created some directories and files - and some links
(.lnk-files) to files and directories and saved them on a ntfs-disk.

Now I want to use it in Debian (testing, Gnome) but the links won't work.

When working in Nautilus 2.26..3 there just a little window appears
telling me, that there is no application installed to view this file. If
I want to "open with" WINE, then just nothing is happening (at least
nothing I can see :-) ).

So: No jump to the right directories, no opening of linked files. :-(

Please give me some hints, what to do.

Greetings
zuhans