[Wine] Re: Help fixing fixme:d3d9:Direct3DShaderValidatorCreate9 stub

bobfishel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 2 17:49:24 CDT 2009

Jury,

Thanks for your help and sorry I have so many questions, I'm pretty new to this linux thing (but I like it!)

Ok,

I do have jockey-gtk, that's what I initally used to get the drivers.

However when I run it I simply get a diaog that lets me choose between "Ati Proprietary Driver" (what i'm using now) and a driver for my wifi card (whcih I don't use either)

I can't see anyway to specify which version of the FGLRX is installed, I also searched around for your older version and can't seem to find a link to it anywhere.

Any other ideas are much appreciated.

Thanks

-Bob