[Wine] no bullets in wordpad

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 2 20:45:38 CDT 2009

walt wrote:
> On 07/28/2009 02:10 PM, jbrown wrote:>
>
>> Neither in the wordpad that comes with wine nor in the original
>> one I get these bullets (similiar to enumeration).
>>
>> Anyone any idea why?
>
> I see the same.  When I try to use bullets I see this message on
> the command line:
>
> fixme:richedit:ME_HandleMessage EM_FORMATRANGE: stub

This means that this function is not implemented completely.  I was
working on this to fix it and fully implement it.  I'll have to revive
this work and see what needs to be done.  However, this will take a
little time as I am also working other issues.

Please file a bug report on this problem.  Please re-run wordpad and
add, as an attachment, all the features that you tried, with included
notes, please.

James McKenzie