[Wine] Trouble running Civilization IV on a MAC OS

Adrián Furlan reinmessner at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:35:06 CDT 2009

I have a problem running the game... I've tried installing it twice now and it still doesn't run. The Icon briefly opens on the Dock and the disappears in a few seconds. Also, when I try running the command "civilization4.exe" it doesn't run and no error appears on the screen. It simply reads: '
Command results

The command "/Users/adrianfurlan/Library/Application Support/CrossOver/Bottles/CIV/drive_c/Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Civilization4.exe" returned 1.
StdOut:
StdErr:
Since no error appears, I can't possibly know how to go about fixing it. Can anybody please help me to solve this problem?
Any help would be widely appreciated.
Adrian Furlan