[Wine] Re: isqlw with wine

waraltca wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 5 09:52:09 CDT 2009

Danila Sentiabov wrote:
> I'd test your application myself but I don't have MS SQL server to connect
> to.
> --
> Best regards,
> Danila Sentiabov aka dsent
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Yesterday I talked to a colleague about the problem and what he said was that wine has problems with network connections. So as I need to run a vb6.0 application located on a windows OS from an ubuntu workstation, wine would not be helpful on that.

He recomended to use terminal services to connect, but I'm not sure if wine is really unable to do it.

Do you know where can I get more info about it?