[Wine] Wine help OS X Tiger 10.4.11

Hobson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 5 17:27:45 CDT 2009

I installed WINE today through Macports, I have X11. X11 SDK and Xcode installed.  I am trying to get an old game called Axis and allies 1998 which I've got to work in Ubuntu before just fine working on this mac.

I installed the game, and when I try to run the game .exe I get the following error in the terminal and the game never opens.

 Allies Joshua$ wine AxisAllies.exe
Could not load Mozilla. HTML rendering will be disabled.
wine: configuration in '/Users/Joshua/.wine' has been updated.
fixme:cursor:SetSystemCursor (0x10fe,00007f00),stub!
fixme:cursor:SetSystemCursor (0x1136,00007f00),stub!
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  129 (Apple-DRI)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  2 ()
  Value in failed request:  0x800033
  Serial number of failed request:  986
josh-nielsons-computer:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Hasbro Interactive/Axis and Allies Joshua$

I am unsure how to make heads or tails with that error message, any ideas to fix this?