[Wine] Need help with epsxe running in wine.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 5 23:19:30 CDT 2009

k1llzone wrote:
> im not entirely sure do you think I should redownload the latest version and try again? And what do you mean run from the terminal and post complete output here?

Looks like you are running Wine on a Mac, so here goes:

To open the terminal program, open the Applications folder, scroll down
to the Utilities folder and open it.  Scroll down until you see
Terminal.  Click on the program icon and start the program like any
other Mac program.  This is the UNIX BASH shell into your Mac.  Find the
link that vitamin gave you and follow the instructions there.

One thing that we really need to help you is to run the following in the
terminal session:

which wine

If you get a response that says the program wine cannot be found, you
installed Wine incorrectly and will have to install  it again.

If you get a response that says wine was found then type the following
in the terminal window and provide us with the response:

wine --version

This will be the Wine version you are running.

Also, I will request that you open the "About This Mac" program from the
Apple symbol and please advise as to the version of MacOSX you are using.

Thank you.

James McKenzie